Saturday, January 2, 2010

loving the "one"? or being loved by the other?

well, i had feels on few girls before but none of them was my special girlfriend...
i had so much desperation on taking action to ask them but i did nothing in the end due to my own problems such as curiosity and so on....
i found that it's quite a suffer when falling in love on someone and then i wondered...
is it better if i chose to get being loved by the other(s) that love me (though the possibility is nearly 0)??
but are we happy if i just being with the one who loves me while i don't have any feel on her??
it's quite a headache problem cause not only me but all of us for sure i bet, we have our own "request" on our own soul mate...
haiz..guess love is really complex....
even sometime we said that time will come but...??

No comments: