Thursday, February 18, 2010

it's been quite a long time...

finally, after one month n 15 days, i have my chance to update my blog yay!
actually it's that i have few ideas popped out suddenly that would like to share with all of u^^
thus, in this post, let me talk about my training....till now, the training progress achieved about 60% already, which means the day i'm going back to west m'sia is no longer further..
thinking about going back to campus....happiness n sadness appeared in my mind at the same time....
i felt happy cause i can meet my colleague friends again..wondering how they being already..>.<....feeling sad cause going to finish my training...
till now, the training can be said as fine with me..it's just that in this month--february (the month in pastry)...i was feeling quite unhappy n a little bit of f**k up. WHY? just because of one person only--the head chef of pastry kitchen--chef M.
before i entering the pastry department, i tried to ask about the cny holiday...i din even finish my 1st question then he replied with only one sentence "no prob, we'll discuz tis in pastry kit later" i'm feeling fine tat time cause tat time his tone was like "okay dude, i'll giv u holiday when cny" but then after i went to pastry when the 1st week, he suddenly said " erm, we hav some budget prob n blah.." during briefing...n ended by "i hope lim can stay back when cny"
wtf!!! few times dy i asked abt the cny holidays n he said no prob no worry..sides...most of the ppl there said if trainee apply PH sure no prob n one more thg--one muslim malay trainee from kk was given 1 or 2 PH during cny but me as chinese hav only the first day as OFF day??!!! it's really fuck up...but after a few "char kuey teow"...he finally gav me three days that hav 2 OFF day which were fron last n this week n 1 PH only..but watever.at least it's better than ntg....however..his dun hav nuts!!!keep changing the roaster n drop one's level if he was unhappy with tat person....n aso too picky...my fren from pastry said...his style was 10 star hotel one...wat the...
in one word, i don't really feel like working under a person like him if i'm a worker not a trainee...it will be not i'm leave then he'll in hospital i guess=.=
HOPE THAT THE CAFE SERVICE TRAINING IN MARCH THAT CONCLUDE MY TRAINING WON'T MAKE ME SO EMO...

No comments: