Wednesday, June 15, 2011

long time no post's post yeah~

it's been bout 6 months since my last post, no matter whether there's someone or people're waiting for my latest post, hereby i would like to apologize for keeping all of ya so long =(
apparently, not to give excuses yet there're been lot of thgs happening ard n due to my laziness etc had caused such absentees of the post. and okay, no wasting time n allow me to share some exps or summary of my life since last time till lately=)
1st, i've done with my diploma when april and well, to show how unsteady-minded i am, i would like to announced tat until now i'm still thking whether to continue the study or etc...
2nd, had great times wif some of my frenx during their trips with me in my hometown n taiwan. wish that could have those exps agn in future=)(esp: snorkelin n diving exps)
3rd, having quite high desperation in getting a gf or wife..=.=!! wonder why..lol
4th, facing some sort of health probs of mine...well, hope can get better soon asap..haha
5th, happy to hear tat she got a bf =) hope she being happy wif him alwix XD cheers~
6th, also last but not least, havin high desperation in modifying some sort of thgs of cars...and well, 2 sound systems of 2 cars had been modified somehow...wonderin if will continue to make them better or not..swt~
so...it's very simple n str8 to point summary of these 6 mths life right?=) well then till nex time XD~

No comments: