Sunday, August 30, 2009

...

Is tat when something we are too understanding about it until we lost myself then we keep searching the answer of it??
Or that we really don't understand about it then we seek for the answer??
Coz tat for me, recently, or can said tat since quite a long time ago, i have been kept wondering about wat is really love is...i think that i don't understand about it and that's why till now, i don't really have the bravery to have a relationship.
However, most of my friends said i have actualy know what really a love is as someitmes some of them asked for my opinion on their relationship somehow.
Thus, maybe i'm too understanding about it till lost myself? or don't have confident to have a relationship as afraid of future might hurt one of us??
I guess i may have known about love but the one i don't know is myself....

No comments: