Monday, October 5, 2009

Long time no write..

It's been nearly two months since my last posts. and finally at here, i came out a bit ideas about what im going to write.
As a college student, I'm in term 3 already and hardly imagine that two months ago I'm still term 2. actually, the duration of each term is about two and the half months. which means after december, I'm going for industrial training.
about the training place, I decided to go to my hometown's hotel since term 2. however, afterall, i did'nt like handworking or peperworks, means that i didn't like writing a formal letter as well. but in order to apply to have my training there, i guess i have no idea besides requesting the adress and also the email of the hotel from my family there in order to send my letter to them. if not, i'll have my training at where am i now--selangor n kuala lumpur.
i bet there would be many difficulties if i have my training here like transportation and place to stay. but for my hometown, i will just stay at my home and drive to the hotel for training.
sides, the moment my industrial training has also chinese new year then i can still celebrate with my family and some friends.
hopefully i can have a courage to get the information from career centre and send a formal letter by email as soon as possible for effective workout...

No comments: