Tuesday, October 6, 2009

AT LAST...however.........

At last, she has found her port where she can always rely, rest, share everything and so on. And I might no longer to worry things that i had been worried so long. Not like to say as a burden but somehow I feel relieved. However, when i knew about it, I'm still feeling sad if not wrong. Why I said "if not wrong"? Don't know since when, I felt like starting being a living being without much feelings but hopefully I thought too much.
Well, lastly, hope she will be happy forever and always.
Me? I guess I'll just wait the time comes...Don't feel like to think or put too much effort about it as it only makes me headache or starting to think too much again.
Afterall, I guess I have done quite well as a good friend for her in these years [not sure if she has thought me as her good friend or just an ordinary friend;-)]

1 comment:

0plus1 said...

你当然是我的好好朋友。。。
谢谢你。。。。
祝福你也幸福。。。
take care o...
:)