Tuesday, October 27, 2009

time..thoughts...

time passes without noticing us or our notices. just quite a moment ago, I'm still a newbie in college that knowing nothing and quite a distance with others. though, by outlook, you might think I'm not as "distance" as i mentioned, but deeply in heart, for me, it was. and now, about three days to november and I hardly believe that it's already mid of term 3. my group mates are not acting as "strangers" before but being more open. well, honestly, I don't really know if I like it or not but whatever, it had been happened. and I think it's impossible for someone to keep himself or herself the same as before. maybe this is the growth in life. well, just hope that the relationships last forever even after graduate in few terms later. though it's too early to say it but who knows, time passes until sometimes we can't even "catch" it..hope can understand what I'm trying to say. anyway, for me, the occurences of unhappiness and toughness do not really matter as they are all memoriable experience to us being more mature. thus, no matter we don't like the things or people, maybe we don't really accept them in sincere but at least try keep it in balance...

No comments: