Saturday, November 7, 2009

Something has happened..

these days, deep in my heart, i felt something...it felt like a wave, not strong but smooth and familiar and kept splashing at the wall of my heart...wondering why?
...darn..please, don't tell me it is 'it'...
if then it is the 'it', why did it happen? because of someone??
=.=..no..don't ....it's quite hard to believe if the someone is she..cause even myself also not sure about if she is the 'she'...guess all of you who reading this will feel confusing right? since the identity of her is still in mystery...
as for me an author, I'm also being confuse also..since if the she is another 'she' or blah blah...
whatever, just hope that it's just like the animals in spring, you know, those in short term like some people said, a puppy love...
hope that it will calm down soon..as for me, I also think that it's not the time yet..

No comments: