Sunday, November 29, 2009

cant take my eyes and thoughts off her??

wondering why....feel like these days, can't take my notices out of someone...
even after back from college, her image is still clear in my mind...
darn...kinda hate of myself...don't have the defense or what against this kind of matter...
come on, it's mostly a normal friendship treats from her what...why should i thinking too much...
even lately my 1st thing to do with my laptop is keep looking on her blog, see whether if she updated anything or wrote what her feels...am i too bored until got this kind of feeling? if that's so, no way!! that won't come with any result in the future...
after all, i don't think i have any characteristics to be liked by someone or she will like me or what....
please..please get it away from me..it's just my "too much thoughts"...
sweet time won't approach me either....

No comments: