Sunday, November 29, 2009

about two weeks more....

about two weeks more then ends my term 3....like what most of my groupmates saying...feel like learnt nothing... and the training time being nearer..feel very nervous and hope that that time will be going smooth..these days kinda busying with the assignments...of course, the accounting i think is the only course i may fail as well..maybe the problems came from lecturer or myself or both of the issues... to me, either the lecturer explaining the course too fast until i'm blur or i feel that it is too complicated this term....till now, still, don't even know what are the components of this subject at all....so how?? waiting to die??? i don't like this but last minute's CPR help?? guess won't as well but for now..i think ot's better than i never try...please let me pass it..please...T.T

No comments: