Thursday, June 3, 2010

crazy

although this week has still 3/4 more days to the end yet feel like this week is kinda a crazy week for me. assignment presentations, assessments etc. which made my mind almost jammed out as don't know wanna say it's a stress or what till these few days slept at damn late time, maybe the latest time i ever been-3/4 a.m. seriously, this late-sleep condition messed up my living style, just somehow like a vampire. haha. furthermore, no matter how busy my brain dealing on planning the assessments or what, it still let someone appeared in mind. feel kinda sienz since i have decided to get my best to erase the image of her in my mind so can more concentrate on something which is more important to future yet the minor actions told different stories. sigh...(to myself: you have no chance or anything else that suit with her...so...STOP THINKING ABOUT HER!!MAN!!) to her: faster get a boyfriend so I can totally GIVE UP and FORGET!!

No comments: