Saturday, June 12, 2010

forever i love you

hearing insomnia, i hope you know that it's specially for you;
and love is color blind, hope ya don't mind what am i made of;
then hero, a song from deep of my heart all about you;
do you know that? do you know that?
i never thought that i would fall in love love love love;
by just that simple crush crush crush crush;
heartbeating so damn fast fast fast fast;
by just looking your smile smile smile smile!
guess you know who am i talking all about?
i wish i could be your hero baby
i can't promise the best that others can give
but i'll try my best when being with you
kiss away all your pain for your happiness,
bear all your unwanted for your stressless,
no matter what, my love makes me blind now~
hate ya when firstly met ya
yet slowly slowly slowly
cant even take my eye off you
my actions changed dang!
can't move ya out of my mind...seriously
forever forever forever
i love ya baby

No comments: